Terms of Service for the Production plan
THESE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE PRODUCTION PLAN AND ARE AN INTEGRATED PART OF THE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND ESN SOCIAL SOFTWARE AB. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR OR USING THE BEACONPUSH PRODUCTION PLAN.
By signing up for the Production plan provided on the beaconpush.com websites (“Service”), a service of ESN Social Software (“ESN”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following additional terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Payment and Billing
- You must provide ESN with accurate billing information and keep this information up to date.
- By entering the Production plan you give ESN the right to charge your credit card for fees connected with the Service. You also choose a max limit of monthly messages and thus agree on a maximum monthly cost limit for the Service to your Production plan.
- You pay a minimum fixed monthly fee and a variable fee based on the number of pooled one million Beaconpush messages that you use each calendar month. Any opened but not fully used pool of 1 million messages is fully charged.
- You pay for the service in arrear with 10 days notice following the end of each calendar month.
- You are responsible for all charges incurred related to your Beaconpush account, including any applicable taxes or extra service fees.
Cancellation and Termination of Service
- You can at any time cancel the Production plan by pressing the cancel button on your account settings page. Upon cancellation you are instantly moved to the Development plan and ESN will then bill you for the remaining unpaid messages that you have in the Production plan.
- Any abuse of the Service will lead to termination of your account. ESN reserves the right to decide what is considered abuse of the Service.
- The Development plan gives you a thorough environment to test and evaluate the Service and when you enter the Production plan you only pay for the actual pool of 1 million Beaconpush messages that you have used. ESN therefore does not refund any paid amount for you sent Beaconpush messages unless the monthly amount charged by ESN exceeds your chosen monthly cost limit.